The ECPR organization is pleased to announce that the ESPR board has agreed to provide financial support to eligible radiologists (in training) to attend the ECPR 2019 in Utrecht.
The following criteria will apply:
- Target audience: The grants are only available for radiologists in training (residents/fellows) and young radiologists active in the field of paediatric radiology. This status needs to be confirmed by a written, dated and signed letter from the applicant’s training coordinator, supervisor, or head of the department.
- Age: The applicant must be 35 years or younger on the first day of course.
- Reimbursement: The grant will include a fixed amount of money, to be decided during the ESPR Winter Board meeting in January of each year. The grant will be paid to the grant receiver after attending the course. This will require the bank details of the grant receiver and confirmation of attendance to be forwarded to the ESPR Office (email: email@example.com).
- The grant applications need to be submitted at least one month before the deadline for Early Fee registration. Grant applications received after this date will not be considered.
- Grant applications will be reviewed by the ESPR education committee and sent to the ESPR board for approval. The decision of the ESPR board is final.
- Updates on the grants can be found on the ESPR website